Job Description: PHP Developer
Roles and Responsibility
- PHP Web Application developer should had Developed and Deployed multiple web applications using CodeIgniter or Laravel Framework.
- Hands-on experience in MySQL Database
- Experience in development phase of web applications using Apache (XAMPP or WAMPP and LAMPP).
- Good skills in Database management tools such as phpMyAdmin, MariaDB.
- Knowledge in XML (DTD, DOM).
- Good Knowledge in OOPS, PHP, AJAX, HTML, CSS.
- Self Starter and take the initiative to completion projects on time
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, leadership qualities, team working attitude.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 4-5 years of IT experience
- Frameworks : CodeIgniter, Laravel, Cake PHP, Wordpress
- Web Technology : PHP , HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS , MySQL , AJAX, Angular JS
- Tools : PHP Codeigniter tools, Notepad++,Sublime, Bracket, Netbeans.
- Additional Skills : JAVA, Angular JS, Python, Hands-On in using API for integration with 3rd party portals or application.
- Parsing Technique : XML ,JSON
- Databases : SQLITE, MySQL, MariaDB
- Hands-On Experience in integration with Mobile Apps via API & WebHooks
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated, passionate for technology, and strong driver for results and continual improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related field